One of the five prototype Mobile Suits in the GAT series that Morgenroete Inc. made for use of the Earth Alliance. The unit is a prototype Artillery Mobile Suit and is piloted by Dearka Elsman. It posesses weapons that can compare to a battleship and Phase Shift Armor that makes it invulnerable to solid rounds making it an important addition to the ZAFT Forces.
Manufacturer: Daban Model
Grade: Master Grade
Origin: Mobile Suit Gundam Seed / Destiny
Price: 850PHP (as of posting).
Follow our page @ http://plamo.ph for news and promos!
To view the review, click
Part 1: Box, Runners, and Manual
Part 2: Head Unit
Part 3: Torso Unit
Part 4: Arm Unit
Part 5: Waist Unit
Part 6: Leg Unit
Part 7: Weapons and Add-ons
350mm Gun Launcher
94mm High-Energy Rifle
220mm 6-Barrel Missile Pod
Hyper Impulse Long-Range Sniper Rifle
Part 8:Inner Frame & Completed Buster Gundam
Part 9: Action Poses
Too Tight that it is Almost Seamless
Build has been fun almost the whole time except for those excessively tight pegs. Some of which has to be trimmed to fit. Seamlines are barely noticeable and no gaps can be observed in the kit. Containing only a few runners for an MG, it surprised us with the level of detail when it was finished. We only panel-lined the kit to add details and no other modification was done.
Conclusion and Final Thoughts
The Buster is third of the GAT-X series in the MG Line. Basically an artillery mobile suit, its weapons can be configured to demolish battleship and other mobile suits. The configuration can be tricky at times to make but is secure if properly connected. Color is very close to that of the counterpart. This kit is almost as good as the BANDAI.
- Most of the joints are tight which is good for the poses
- Details are sharp in the kit and panel lining will not be a problem.
- Kit has a wide variety of articulation when not wielding the weapons.
- Colors are not off
- Nub marks are easily removed using side cutter and Hobby knife
- Plastic material is not to hard making it easier to cut form the runners.
- Some joints are so tight, pegs and holes have to be reduced to prevent damage.
- Poses are limited. This is due to the nature of the kit being an artillery type.
- Stress marks appear if some pegs are not trimmed since they are too tight.
This kit will mostly be for those that collect from the Cosmic Era Timeline since what it lacks for flashiness, it makes up for detail and anime accuracy.
Interested? Head over to our Ordering Guide on how to place an order and of course if you want to see the FAQs and our Terms & Conditions.